09.2014-now “Atlant Technik Co., LTD”
Position: The Chief representative (QC manager)
- Plan and supervise supplier quality management, upgrade the capability of supplier quality;
- Perform Inspections of productions, in-process materials and finished products as required;
Participates in the planning, development, coordination and presentation of specific training;
-Сoncerning quality assurance needs of the facility;
-Prepare the shipment documents for customs clearance of the goods ;
-Seek a deferred payment from producers;
-Control the payment in time ;
-Control the terms of shipment / delivery ;
-Planning and submission of the volume of purchases ;
-Translation of technical documentation ;
-Participation in international trade exhibition.
2013-2014 CSM HUAXIA , Shanghai (factory of metal production金属生产商)
Position: Sales Manager
-Search for the new customers and maintaining the current ones.
- Sales of company production
- Matching the Chinese internal market production to the Russian Certification Standards (GOST R)
- Russian stainless steel and titanium market analysis on demand base
The key responsibilities on this position were sales and production coordination between Russian and Chinese markets, translation of technical documentation and sketches. I have managed to understand the specific metal production industry, and improve CQ skills. The main achievement on this position was solution of several complex problems with Chinese side as well as understanding the technical aspects of production of pipes, fittings etc.
2012-2013 “Finwhale” LLC, Shanghai
Position: QC Inspector
- Control of production of bearings, rollers, brake pads, shock absorbers for Russian automobile industry
- Search for the suppliers
- Participation in and attendance to industrial exhibitions
- Chinese – Russian and Russian – Chinese translation
中译俄 & 俄译中
- Control of loadings
Mainly the focus of the work on this position was interaction with the suppliers from the first call all the way to shipment of goods to Russia. I managed to widen my knowledge of the automobile spare parts industry and the skills of search for the suppliers, technical aspects of the industry and Chinese mentality.
2011 – 2012 “English First”
Subject: Business Chinese
- Teaching Basic Chinese and Business Chinese
- The main point of this job was to explain the complex basics of Chinese to the students those are hard to be understood by Russians. I have managed to gain teaching and communicational skills so that many of my previous students use Chinese language in their today activities.